- Adjustable top light illuminates the top platform with a brightness of 2400 lux – with a provision for increasing it further, if required. The lamps have easy access for replacement.
- Bottom light consists of two parallel, intensity regulated collimated beams of 100 mm diameter for white and black background inspection. The lamps have easy access for replacement.
- Back light with milky white diffuser to distinguish back particles clearly. Also a glossy black background, which helps to identify white & transparent particles. Position of the back light box is adjustable with respect to object under inspection.
- A large binocular magnifier to assist inspection. This magnifier is mounted on a flexible and universally adjustable stand and can be placed in any desired position with feather touch movements.
- Hour meter is provided for counting of the actual operational hours of bottom light halogen lamps, to enable the user to replace the lamp before expiry of its recommended life.
- Top light illumination:
- Three 20-watt fluorescent tubes.
- Bottom light illumination: Two parallel beams of 15V, 150W quartz halogen lamps with soft start power supply and with separate infinitely variable intensity regulators. A cooling fan is provided to remove heat.
- Back light:
- 22-Watt circular fluorescent tube.
- Hour meter:
- Rated Voltage 240V; analog meter with a 7 digit register; and a least count of 1/100hrs.
- Dimensions: 750 X 660 X 1700mm.
- Weight: 75 kg.
- Total power requirement: 300 watts, Single Phase AC 230V.
- Completed flexible Arm Illuminator Magnifier with linear Magnification 1.5X.
- The Product is appreciated by discerning users for its great utility. Check about what Serum Institute of India & Coca-Cola India Private Limited have to say.